Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Arg

5:10am: I woke up this morning.
5:45am: About when I got my lazy butt out of the bed.
6:15am: Approximate time at which I got dressed.
6:50am: Got in the car and left for work.
7:45am: Arrived at work.
7:46am: First potty break of the day, during which I examined carefully my appearance in the mirror.
7:50-9:20am: Many interactions with coworkers.
9:30am: Another trip to the bathroom, another look in the mirror.
9:35-11:59am: Many more interactions with coworkers.
12:00pm: Bathroom. Mirror-looking. You get the drill.
12:04-1:40pm: People. Everywhere. Looking at me with their perfectly good eyeballs.
1:41pm: Bathroom, mirror yadda yadda yadda.
1:42pm: The time at which I discovered I've been wearing my blouse inside out. All. Day. Long.

3 comments:

Kellyry said...

I'm caught between sympathy & laughter. So you can have both.

Arg/Awh!

Hahahaha!

Molly W. said...

That is pretty funny...esp considering the many trips to the bathroom. :)

Rama said...

I laughed so hard with this post! What a serious bummer, Denise. But thanks for making me laugh so hard. :)