Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bronze Goddess

Having seen with my own eyes the phenomenal results Kelly achieved with her airbrushed tan, today I went to see Donna at Tropical Sun to have her work her magic on me. It was cold, it was painful (try holding your arms out horizontal to the ground for 30 minutes), and it was slightly humiliating (nudity with strangers, anyone?). But, boy, was it worth it. I look exactly as I hoped I would: healthy and glowy and not too dark. And definitely NOT orange. Before and after photos of my formerly sad, pasty legs:

3 comments:

Kellyry said...

I think those are GREAT before and after pictures! Your tan looks PERFECT. Can't wait to hear what you think of it today....You're gonna have a Not-Ugly day!!!

Plain Jane said...

I definitely should have looked at this before we talked this morning. The tan looks great!! I'm not really worried now (of course, your before picture looks slightly darker than me now....)

DeniseMarie said...

Well, I am happy with the color today, but I do still feel like it's darker than I'll want it on the wedding day..... That after picture is misleading because in reality the color is much darker. The flash on the camera just washed out the color.