Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rejuvenate Kitchen, Part 2 (Otherwise Known as DONE)

Yes, yes, I know. I haven't made an appearance here in ages. But you're about to see why, because kids I've been working my heiney off trying to get this kitchen rejuvenation (not quite a remodel and not quite simply redecorating) done. Ok, Matt helped, too, but since I was the Project Manager on this venture (remind me later to post about my ingenious system for avoiding killing your spouse when tackling home projects together), the onus to wrap things up was squarely on my shoulders. But now...We. Are. Done. Praise Jesus, hallelujah, and amen. Remember this post from when we started? If not and you're too lazy to click the link and go back to review it, let me refresh your memory of what the kitchen looked like before.

[Shudder.]


But a new floor, wall paint, artwork, cabinet paint, hardware, roman shade and tile backsplash later, and voila!



4 comments:

Plain Jane said...

It's beautiful! All that work was definitely worth it.

b said...

Wow. That looks AMAZING. Good work, guys!

Kellyry said...

That tile work looks fantastic! All your hard work has certainly paid off and left you a beautiful kitchen.

Molly W. said...

W.O.W. It looks great Denise!!