Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Engage-a-versary

It pleased me more than is probably appropriate that y'all liked my littled knitted projects! Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. (Let's see if you all still like it once you're saddled with wearing things I've made that maybe don't turn out quite as cute.) I've already started my next item, but it's a secret/surprise so you'll have to wait for details and pictures.....

Meanwhile, in other news, two years ago today my sweet Matthew asked me to be his wife. Saying yes was the best decision of my life. Thank you for "choo-choo-choosing" me, Bug. I love you.

2 comments:

Molly W. said...

I'm gonna secretly (or maybe not so secretly) hope you are working on a hat for B! :) A girl can dream...
Happy engagement anniversary!

b said...

That was, indeed, your best decision ever. Well, besides becoming friends with me back in like 6th grade.

We wait in great anticipation to see your next work of art!