Thursday, September 25, 2008

See, Rich Food is Good For Us!

(Photo borrowed [ahem] from People.com.)
Is it just me, or is this the best Gwyneth Paltrow has looked in years? Glowy, healthy, cute hair, and a gorgeous dress in the most luscious shade. I used to hate orange, but lately I'm loving it! I read somewhere or other that she's no longer such a die hard vegan or whatever it is she was for so long that made her look ashen and stringy. Eating her way through Europe with Mario Batali for their new show has done her good!

5 comments:

The Shape said...

Hi there,

Thanks, that's great - it's a growing subject so finding books can be hard, but I'm hoping to write a paper for publication about it so that sounds great, thank you so much. By the way I love how people start comments on my blog with "er...Shape", it cracks me up - it's worth the fake name just for that,

Thanks again,

Tom.

Kellyry said...

Amen, sister! She looks great. I love that dress. Just wonder what those black leg-looking things are on either side of her actual legs...???

Molly W. said...

She does look lovely in this photo! WOW.

DeniseMarie said...

Kells, those "black things" are the legs of the man in a suit walking behind her. :)

b said...

P.S. Gwen looks AWESOME here. Funny, I have been considering this exact long bob.