Monday, November 26, 2007

Looking to Make a Love Connection?

ANNOUNCER: “He enjoys drooling when he laughs and poops in his pants. He lives with his parents and likes a girl who will ‘tickle his stomach and butt.' Please welcome to the show . . . Jacob!” Now before anyone accuses me of being mean, let me just say that this is posted above exactly as it was sent to me by his loving mother and father (with just the name of his city deleted, because I'm a dork and nervous about revealing too much personal info). I don't know about you, but I'd take a date with this handsome fella anytime.

2 comments:

Molly W. said...

what a cutie! You make me laugh...your latest comment was very nice and as you can see...there are PLENTY of not-so-great photos of us out there! :)

Kellyry said...

Adorable! He looks so chill and happy. If he were but a few years older.... About 30 or so.