Friday, May 16, 2008

Project 3six5: Days 8-15

I'm going to get kicked out of this 365 group if I don't get better about posting my photos regularly, but I just haven't been in the mood lately. Here's another round of catch up photos. Don't forget you can always look at all of our pics here.

DAY 8: One of the great advantages of marrying a nerd who was into painting models as a kid is that if you ask nicely sometimes he'll paint your toes.
DAY 9: The chicken chili didn't taste so hot, but I was happy with this shot of the beans boiling. DAY 10: Booze was imbibed at the Buble concert.DAY 11: It was a happy Mother's Day with my mums, even if the Lakers did lose. She couldn't take her eyes off the tv....DAY 12: It rained. In California. Yes, it did.DAY 13: Self portrait from the car. Don't worry, I was parked. And listening to NPR. I loves me my NPR.DAY 14: Awh. These bears live at my office.DAY 15: My coworker, Minas, is a ham and loves getting his picture taken.

1 comment:

Molly W. said...

Love the photos! Your co-worker is cracking me up right now!!