Thursday, May 8, 2008

Project 3six5: Days 1-7

For the last week I've been in Portland, Oregon, helping the Morisses move into their new home. I'll post more about that later, but first I need to catch up with Kelly and Jan and John-Arne on our Project 365 postings. You can see all of our shots so far here, but I'll also try to post my daily shots here for those of you who don't want to have to visit Flickr all the time. So here are my day 1-7 offerings.

DAY 7: My first day back to work after a week-long vacation. Ugh. DAY 6: Before leaving for Oregon, I hid this note so that Matt would find it in the sheets when he went to bed that night. Because I'm sweet on him.DAY 5: After dinner we spent a cozy time around the table drinking martinis and B's homemade liqeur. Yumminess. And, uh, deep sleep that night.DAY 4: The Morrises have a great old Dutch door leading to the backyard.DAY 3: I wish I was sitting back on their front porch this very minute.DAY 2: Audrey screeches like a torture victim when she's being tickled, but if you stop she makes the sign for "more."DAY 1: Portlanders are so cool, and it's reflected in their front porch still lifes.

4 comments:

Kellyry said...

What great captures of the past 7 days! My girl's hair looks like soft, down feathers and I want to run my fingers through it.

b said...

Great pics! We MISS YOU. :(

Molly W. said...

Cool pics Denise! I think the last one is my fav. :)

Sunshine77 said...

Hey there girl! Love all the photos you have in your blog! You and Matt are so DAMN adorable!! I am jealous of all the stuff you have added... I feel like such a slacker! But I truly hope we can keep in touch! After all Matt is basically my 2nd brother cause he's known me since I was like 8! So that makes you my sister-in-law... sort of!? :-)