Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why Didn't We Do This Sooner?

We're not finished taking our photos and whatnot back out, and we still need to re-hang the curtains on the French doors, but I knew if I didn't post an updated photo of our new floors some of you out there would be unhappy with me. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Now everybody come visit us! (Er, how many of you caught the appearance of that fancy new HD flat screen tv in the last shot? Sigh. The rest of the downstairs just looked so good that we couldn't bring ourselves to defile it by bringing our old, ugly, ginormous tube tv back in. Movie nights at our house from now on! In part because we can't afford to go out ever again.)

4 comments:

b said...

In the few days I haven't been on the net, you've done like 40 postings. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this may well be the most incredible makeover that I have EVER seen. Positively INCREDIBLE. GORGEOUS. I wouldn't even have believed this was the same room. (It looked very cozy before, but this is so completely different.) And my predictable little mind rearranged the furniture in the same floor plan as before. How did you even come up with this one? Looks amazing. Congrats, friends.

Now start packing.

Kellyry said...

Perfect. It's like soup--even better the day after.

DeniseMarie said...

I'm so glad you guys like it! We're very pleased. Matt will be even happier Wednesday when our HD channels are activated on the new tv. :) HGTV and Food Network in high-definition? Lord, help me.

Molly W. said...

Looks lovely! And way to buy the flat screen-NICE!