Friday, April 20, 2007

Color Me Highlighted


So I decided not to cut off all my wedding hair. While I went through a spell a couple of months ago when it was driving me crazy and I hated how long it took to dry it, etc. recently it's started growing on me and I just wasn't ready to hack it all off. I did take off 2 inches, though, so it looks all shiny and healthy again, sans-splitends. I also got some purdy highlights! My previously blah brown hair has been snazzed up with shades of, as my hairdresser describes it, "butterscotchy caramel" and "iced tea." It's very natural looking and pretty subtle, but it's definitely fresh and spring-y looking. I love it, and maybe when I go back in 8 weeks I'll have her do even more. Your thoughts?

4 comments:

Becky said...

Very nice! I don't know the exact color of your hair prior to the highlighting, but this looks natural and healthy! I say keep it :-)
I got my Apple Pie cookbook yesterday...can't wait to get apples from a local orchard this fall.
Becky

Kellyry said...

It looks so glowy and luxurious! Can't wait to see it in person.

Matt said...

Look how cute my girl is!

Plain Jane said...

It looks so good! Love it!