Friday, June 29, 2007

Master Bath Remodel, 10:00 AM

My master bath has been in a state of suspended remodel for almost 4 months. I know, I should be ashamed to admit that. But it didn't seem like that much time had gone by......really, it didn't. Although I'm getting a slightly later start than I'd anticipated, the plan today is to wrap this baby up. What's already been done: Cabinetry painted, flowered wallpaper removed, and, uhm, I guess that's it. (But that was a really big job. Note to self: If I ever wallpaper again, I will not use wallpaper primer, which claims to make removal easier down the road. It doesn't. Instead, it makes the wallpaper tear off in tiny little pieces. Arg.) Oh, and the old light fixture has been partially removed. Here are my starting photos: What's left to be done today: Prep walls, paint, install new light fixture, medicine cabinet, and towel rack. (Oops, I forgot to include the light fixture in that last photo. Well, now you'll just be surprised when you see it installed.) So hopefully this evening (or at this rate, maybe tomorrow....) I'll have pictures up of a lovely completely transformed bathroom.

1 comment:

Kellyry said...

This makes me feel REALLY lazy.