Thursday, July 19, 2007

Matrimonio di Italiano!

Last month my lovely and very sweet cousin, Shannon, was married at the same historic house where Matt and I were married in March. We had a great time, loved being there as relaxed guests with no responsibilities whatsoever, and were so pleased to share in Shan and Vinnie's happiness. Aren't they a cute couple? Vinnie's Italian, so that meant lots of guests came in from New York. It was kind of like The Godfather or "The Sopranos" or something--a relative even sang an aria in Italian for them at the reception--except everyone was, well, nice and clean-mouthed. And hopefully not hitmen. I thought that maybe being there and getting all swept up in wedding romance again would inspire me to get busy on our wedding and honeymoon albums. But, uhm, it didn't....Here's a nice photo of us, though. And here are the ladies of the fam: my mom, me, Shannon, and my aunt Judy. (Shan and I thank you, Photoshop, for your lovely shiny-forehead-eliminating tools.)

1 comment:

Molly W. said...

Hey Denise! Thanks for visiting my blog...fun.:) Is it me or does she resemble Jessica Simpson? (I think she is lovely so I hope that comes across as a compliment b/c that is how I intended it!) :) SO pretty!