Sunday, April 27, 2008

About As X-Rated as We Get

Ooowee, my first trip to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire was an eye opening one, although at times I wish my eyes had been firmly closed. As Kelly alluded to in her post, there were boobs. Many of them. On full display. Oddly distorted boobs, no less. Shudder. Kelly's pictures from the day were so beautiful that I didn't even want to post mine, but for those of you who want to see more here's the link to mine on Flickr. All completely G-rated, I promise.

2 comments:

Kellyry said...

I have absolutely NO idea why you would even hesitate to share your photos as they are creative and snippets of sights I didn't even notice! The guitar/lute ones are my favorites though; you caught exactly the right angle. They look like something in a magazine.

DeniseMarie said...

Awh, that's kind. It's always fun to see your shots after we've been out, because I see things I never even noticed while we were there. So funny how two people can see events entirely differently.